Writing in "Hunger" by Knut Hamsun

I write in my books.  If I'm inspired by something I am reading, I write in the book - sometimes the pages in the front, margins or blank pages in the back.  Thrift stores all over have my books with original writing by me scribbled in them.  If I ever publish and become known for my writing, these gems are out there.  I will verify.

This book is going to the thrift store after I type this so look out!  I wrote this 20 years ago.  This book as recommended by my models agent, Roger, who was at the time re-writing the first draft of his soon-to-be-published novel, "Hard White Bread"  Wonder if it was ever published.

Written in purple ink.
She kissed me smack square on the lips.  I licked them after we said goodbye and to see if they tasted differently afterward.  Then I wondered if anyone saw me standing in the middle of 42nd Street, licking my lips, bewildered.

Boy with rakish hair
 - rich people learn to live without money.  They are frugal.  That's why they are.
 - I noticed he didn't have a lot of stuff.

And a rant
I hated my own guts.
I hated God's guts.
I could not curse my own wretchedness enough.
I found words to express my anger that I never knew before.
I thought to myself, "He can suck a dog's dick".
I said it out loud.
I emphasized the sounds so nearly lost off the tip of my own tongue.
Then I wondered where I got that from.
I have never said that in my life.
No one has ever said it.
It was good to say it.
It was the only time I felt good in the last few hours.
"Cocksucker!".  I felt giddy.
My mom took est to be able to say "shit".
Slut Whore Bitch Dyke Cunt
Potty talk.  I start regressing.
"Suck MY dick!"

Note in someone else's handwriting"  "Venus In Furs"  Sacher-Masoch



Comments